I know there is already so many great Delphi blogs on the Internet, but I would like to attempt to add my new blog to the list of great Delphi blogs. I wanted to create this blog three years ago already, but I just never got to it. Now I finally got to it and I'm excited. My blog posts will be about everything I find worth blogging about in the Delphi community.
Today I would just like to introduce myself and the blog. So here is a list of stuff about me and this blog:
- I'm born on the 19th of March, 1998.
- I started programming in 2013 using Borland Delphi 7.
- I've created several apps and websites since 2013.
- Delphi Programming Helper is my favourite project to work on.
- I'm also working on a Microsoft Windows Store and Google Play Store version as well as a web version.
- I'm on YouTube :)
- Delphi Programming Playlist
- Web Development Playlist
- Learn Afrikaans Playlist
- South African Computer Programming Olympiad - School Round (Delphi Programming) Playlist
- I'm going to study MCSD (Microsoft Certified Software Developer) at CTU Training Solutions in Bloemfontein next year.
- I'm moving into my own house early next year and will then be able to contribute more of my time to this blog and my YouTube videos (I hope).
- I have a personal website where you can read more about me.
- Facebook profile
- Twitter Account
- Code examples
- Cool projects
- and whatever I can think of